[Community-service] Social Media Committee

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:40:03 UTC 2018

Hey, guys and gals!

I want to send one final invitation for anyone who is looking for a committee to join: please think about joining the social media committee! This committee includes our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, website and blog. If you are at all interested in helping out in any way, please email Johna Wright at johnawright98 at gmail.com. You do not have to have any prior social media experience. We are looking for all sorts of talents. Thank you all so much for all that you do!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students