[Community-service] Social Media Committee

Elizabeth Frutchey frutch61855 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 14:56:29 UTC 2018

Dear Johna,

I am LIz Frutchey and I would like to join the social media committee.  I am a pretty good writer if you need one of those.

Thanks,

Liz Frutchey

 Subject: [Community-service] Social Media Committee
 To: community-service at nfbnet.org
 Cc: johnawright98 at gmail.com
 Date: Sunday, September 16, 2018, 9:40 PM

 Hey, guys and gals!

 I want to send one final invitation for
 anyone who is looking for a committee to join: please think
 about joining the social media committee! This committee
 includes our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, website and blog.
 If you are at all interested in helping out in any way,
 please email Johna Wright at johnawright98 at gmail.com.
 You do not have to have any prior social media experience.
 We are looking for all sorts of talents. Thank you all so
 much for all that you do!

 Johna Wright
 Vice President, National Federation of
 the Blind Community Service Division