[Community-service] Support Committee

Kelly J. kellyjo124 at live.com
Tue Sep 18 23:10:41 UTC 2018

Hello. I am Kelly Joseph, chair of the support committee. The objective of the support committee is to provide assistance with locating and contacting perspective agencies and organizations for local volunteer opportunities. Examples of assistance include making telephone calls, composing emails and searching the Internet for opportunities. If anyone is interested in this committee, please contact me at 863-327-9212 or by email at kellyjo124 at live.com