[Community-Service] 🦋Join Our Conference Call

lashawna fant fantl at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 18 21:07:31 UTC 2019

Happy Sunday, everybody!  The Community Service Division will have an open board meeting tomorrow night, August 19, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.  We invite each and everyone of you to join the conference call.  Special guests will share concerning their non-profits/organizations.  The call-in information is 605-562-0400 and the access code is 732-2897.  Please tell a friend and link up with our division family tomorrow night! 🦋