[Community-Service] Not your average service opportunity.

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:16:00 UTC 2019

Thank you so much for sharing this great resource with the division. At our
monthly board meetings, we invite guest speakers from various
organizations/agencies to provide insight of their service as well as
volunteer opportunities. I will personally reach out to Americorps
represenative in the near future with love, hope, and determination that we
will be able to network sooner than later.

In closing, I would like to encourage everyone to serve wherever you at,
and remember there’s no service to small. We are changing our communities
one service at a time.

God bless,
Goddest Johnson
Vice President NFB Community Service Division