[Community-service] Hump Day Service Quote

Kamala Milton kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:30:38 UTC 2019

Because I have of getting there. way no No, I am not.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 6:27 PM Jeanetta price <price.jeanetta at gmail.com>
wrote:
Ms. Milton,

It’s all my pleasure! Thank you for being a part of the Community Service
Division.  I look forward to serving with you one day or hearing about your
service endeavors.  Will you be attending national convention?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2019, at 10:44 AM, Kamala via Community-Service <