[Community-service] Hump Day Service Quote

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:45:21 UTC 2019

Ms. Milton,
You will be missed.  We will go live on Facebook all throughout the convention so stay tune. Meanwhile, we are serving in our community.  If you ever need support with your service endeavors, the Community Service Division is here and please contact myself or any board member of the division will be more than happy to assist. We are changing lives one service at a time.
#StayEncourage
#LetsGetInvolved!
Remember: A family that serve together stay together! #FederationFamilyForever

Sent from my iPhone