[Community-Service] SERVICE SPOTLIGHT

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 21:58:54 UTC 2019

Hello,
Thanks for sharing this reflection. I happen to know Naim and he is a smart caring guy.
I’m glad Naim finds time for community service amidst his studies at college.

I’d like to know who the We refers to though in the essay here.
How many volunteers?
Also where was it served? There are many parks in DC.
I guessed he may have served with members of his mosque.
Every Saturday is a big commitment so this is quite a testament to a caring spirit.

Good story. I’d like to serve at a soup kitchen sometime as well.

Ashley