[Community-Service] Community Service

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 00:11:41 UTC 2019

Hi!I'm interested in community service work. I wanted to ask a question though.How as we as blind adults find community service work and actually stick to the work. I mean I have volunteered in the past, but I forgot about the experience. I want to start volunteering again and put the experience on my resume for professional purposes.Another question I have is how can we volunteer in our professions? I know there are volunteer opportunities for a day, one month one year. How can I stick with this.  I hope that I'm making sense. And another question that I have is how many volunteered in an opportunity that you really didn't like.Thank youJ