[Community-Service] Where the soldiers at?

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:42:31 UTC 2019

Where the soldiers at?
The Community Service Division Board Members are all active duty volunteers in our community. Vice President Goddest Johnson is doing all she can do, and being all she can be with the Soldier Scholar Program.
Attention! Outstanding Board on board!
Goddess’s Reflection
I was very honored to be able to assist with a wonderful organization the soldiers to scholar program this past Saturday had a health fair in which they gave out free blood pressure testing, diabetes checks, free immunizations, and physicals as well as basic I exam‘s. The soldiers to scholars program is made up of retired and active duty military soldiers who dedicate their time to volunteer in the community and give back providing community resources, mentoring, as well as educational and life skills to so many youth here in Central Florida. Thanks for being able to use my accessible talking blood pressure machine I was able to assist in this wonderful endeavor in which I was able to supervise love precious husband along side of some wonderful people doing amazing things with in our community it was an honor to serve with a wonderful organization I am very thankful for the opportunity.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”
Goddest, I admire your love, passion, and dedication for helping others. You have served faithfully and fearless in your role as Vice President of the NFB Community Service Division. Our board is the real life vision board walking by faith and not by sight.
“Ten-four”