[Community-Service] Community Service

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 10:52:58 UTC 2019

 Hi Everyone,Everyone thank you for responding to my questions!I'm still going tr look for some community service work and remain encourage.Thanks!J

    On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 7:11:34 PM EDT, young swag863 via Community-Service <community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:

  Ashley,This was a abundance of great resource information. I would love if you would join our Community Service Call and share these resources it will be a great asset to Mini. Please let me know if you are available we meet every third Sunday of the month 9 PM EST.Thank you for all you do!!!God is JohnsonVice presidentCommunity Service Division