[Community-service] Reflection

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 22:13:59 UTC 2019

 Good evening to all,
I wanted to take the time and share my reflection on the community service
project I participated in on today. I have the honor of facilitating a
social services fair here in the city of Orlando,. This fair consist of
several different vendors who provided assistance in various different ways
from temporary shelter, housing vouchers, paying utility bills, legal aid,
food assistance for needy  families, clothing and basic hygiene aids .
It was truly an honor to be a part of this event. A total of 300 people
were assisted and helped on  today . This just goes to show you it is truly
a honor to bless other people. Have a wonderful evening everyone