[Community-service] Save the Date! Community Service Division March Board Meeting Agenda

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:26:09 UTC 2019

NFB Community Service Division
March Board Meeting
Sunday, 3-17-19
9PM Eastern Time
“You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.”
-Dr. Seuss
We cordially invite you to join the High Fliers AKA Community Service Divisionas we strive to change our communities’ one service at a time.
AGENDA
Call to order at 9PM Eastern
1. Welcome
2. Roll call
3. February’s Minutes Approval
4. Treasury Report
5. Community Service Jingle by Samuel Jonita Gates
6. Vote for 2019 Convention Theme
1. NFB Justice League
2. Service for Life
3. Living to Serve
7. Special Guest, Suzanne Turner, President of the NFB Ohio Cleveland Chapter. Turner is a well-respected leader within the federation as well as her community. A humble servant who leads others to service. We are thrilled that Turner agreed to share her service experiences on our platform to help encourage, educate, and empower the blind to serve fearless.
8. Questions and/or Comments for our guest speaker
9. National Volunteer Appreciation Month “April” by Kyra Sweeny
• Volunteer Appreciation Week, April 7-13
• Global Youth Service Day’19, April 12-14 “Take the Pledge https://leadasap.ysa.org/
10. Social Media Updates by Krystal Allen and Johnathan Franks
11. Outreach Updates by Kelly Joseph and Goddest Johnson
12. Share Your Service Segment: Members will be share their present and/or  past community service endeavors
13. Floor open for additional questions and comments
14. Adjourn

  Call in info:
+1 (605) 562-0400
          Access Code 7322897