[Community-service] Board Meeting this Sunday!
price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:13:36 UTC 2019
NFB Community Service Division
March Board Meeting
9PM Eastern Time
“You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.”
We cordially invite you to join the High Fliers AKA Community Service Divisionas Board Meeting this coming Sunday.
Call to order at 9PM Eastern
2. Roll call
3. February’s Minutes Approval
4. Treasury Report
5. Community Service Jingle by Samuel Jonita Gates
6. Vote for 2019 Convention Theme
1. NFB Justice League
2. Service for Life
3. Living to Serve
7. Special Guest, Suzanne Turner, President of the NFB Ohio Cleveland Chapter. Turner is a well-respected leader within the federation as well as her community. A humble servant who leads others to service. We are thrilled that Turner agreed to share her service experiences on our platform to help encourage, educate, and empower the blind to serve fearless.
8. Questions and/or Comments for our guest speaker
9. National Volunteer Appreciation Month “April” by Kyra Sweeny
• Volunteer Appreciation Week, April 7-13
• Global Youth Service Day’19, April 12-14 “Take the Pledge https://leadasap.ysa.org/
10. Social Media Updates by Krystal Allen and Johnathan Franks
11. Outreach Updates by Kelly Joseph and Goddest Johnson
12. Share Your Service Segment: Members will be share their present and/or past community service endeavors
13. Floor open for additional questions and comments
Call in info:
+1 (605) 562-0400
Access Code 7322897
Sent from my iPhone
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Community-Service