[Community-service] Community service in rural areas

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:37:48 UTC 2019

 Good morning,
I would try reaching out to local churches in the area a lot of times they
have transportation ministries and are willing to collaborate with you when
interested in doing different events within the community. Also if you have
a local resource center where you can contact and find out about different
nonprofit organizations that are in your area that would want to
collaborate with you and do a community service event.  Last but not least
I would reach out to local schools whether it be elementary, middle or high
school a lot of times you can’t work with the school to do different events
as well I have even done events in which they help provide it the use of
their public transportation to assist in transporting other members who
wanted to participate. If you have any further questions or you would like
for me to help you research some different ideas in your area please feel
free to reach out to me my email   Address is GODDEST 80 at gmail.com.  Hope
this was helpful for you have a wonderful day.