[Community-service] Community service in rural areas

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:29:39 UTC 2019

Kim,

I would like to suggest a way to give back to our community, our
federation family, and our blind community by helping out with NFB
Newsline. You could contact your state newsline representative and
volunteer your service by way calling newsline subscribers and help
assist them with navigating the system. In the state of Texas, our
newsline representative will send each local chapter a list of new
subscribers to call and to make sure they received their log in
information  plus check to see if they need any additional assistance.

I will be more than happy to connect you with your state affiliate. I
love your willing spirit to serve and I look forward to serving with
you.

Respectfully,
JP