[Community-Service] A 6-year-old was saving his money to go to Disney World. He spent it buying food for Hurricane Dorian evacuees instead - CNN

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 02:19:40 UTC 2019

Lashawna,
I seen this story earlier today and I was overwhelmed with joy of how selfless act. I’m sure a window of blessings will shower him and he will indeed get to Disney sooner than later more than likely complimentary of Disney.

Thank you for always sharing stories that inspire me to do more and more.

Much love,
JP

Sent from my iPhone