[Community-Service] Discussion starter

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 20:43:46 UTC 2019

Federation family,
 Because this is a division that encourages the blind to be involved in community service, I thought I might ask a question in hopes that it might spark a discussion.

What is your most memorable community service project or activity?
Some of us might have only one experience.  If this is the case, I hope you will share it with us.  Some of us can think of a number of them.  If you can think of many, I encourage you to think about the ones you most enjoyed and grab hold of one from your brain and share it with us.
 Happy Sharing!
  Darian  ,