[Community-Service] "Hey, do you have a minute?"

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 23:28:22 UTC 2019

Federation Family,

You are such a vital, important part of the Community Service Division and we appreciate your participation. Please join us on Monday, September 16 at 9pm Eastern. We need your presence plus input at our open board meeting. Tap into a world of volunteering. Call in number: (605) 562-0400 access code 7322897

AGENDA
Call to order at 9PM Eastern
Welcome by JP
Invocation: Goddess Johnson
Community Service Jingle
Roll call
August Minutes Approval
August Treasurer Report: Natalie Segura
We are pleased to announce our special guest, Lucy Spivey, a woman who has dedicated her life to saving lives. “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.” – Unknown
Question/Comments for guest speaker: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/participate/
Share your Service Segment
Social Media Minute by Lashawna Fant
Announcements and Acknowledgements
Next Month Meeting, October 21, 9PM EASTERN
Adjourn

At your service,
COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION