[Community-Service] "Hey, do you have a minute?"

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:32:58 UTC 2019

Thank you for sending this out. I appreciate your commitment to keeping the membership informed and engaged.
 I noticed that we received two versions of the agenda, and I am a little confused as to why there  were two in the first place?
 It seemed to me that due to the nature of the meeting, the first agenda was actually correct and no revision was needed.  Is there any reason why we might omit the business of the division in what is an open meeting of the board of directors of the Community Service Division?
  Also, Think that it would be completely appropriate that we include the pledge of the National Federation of the Blind whee convene as a federation family.  It serves to remind us why  we come together and why we exist as individuals, and as a collective body.
  Warmly,
  Darian