[Community-Service] Virtual Volunteering

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:43:18 UTC 2020

Hello Darien,

Foremost, happy Sunday!

To answer your questions,  the division is always looking for willing workers and you can join us via conference call at our next meeting to share your ideas or our Vice President, Dr. Fant would be the contact person in regards to guest speakers for future calls to see if or when we have availability.
Moreover, We look forward to your participation on the next call that will be announced the earlier part of this week. I have copied Dr. Fant in this email, please feel free to follow up with her.
Last but not least, if you have resources to share, please do. The listserv is the place to share information so that we all can be abreast of the available resource.

Thank you for your service Darien. You are very passionate about community service and I look froward to your participation with the division. I have added the link to our challenge, we would love to hear your service engagements.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8HWsUDqzaairJZg1p_RcFe3pFemWYDXXSatdaG_n6AjeTiw/viewform

Many blessings,
JP
Sent from my iPhone