[Community-Service] Cinnamon Bear show

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Dec 28 14:01:19 UTC 2020

For those that missed episodes twenty-five and twenty-six of the Cinnamon
Bear show, they are temporarily available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7bzrc4omxbzlud/Cinnamon%20Bear%201937-12-24%20%23
25%20Betrayed%20by%20Crazy%20Quilt.mp3?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n7aw3s63z3yeuy/Cinnamon%20Bear%201937-12-25%20%23
26%20Returned%20to%20the%20Attic.mp3?dl=1

To hear the final intermission skit, it is temporarily available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkrmpwqdt6fjb4c/Final%20skit.m4a?dl=1

If you missed the Cinnamon Bear radio series on the NFB Ohio Zoom platform,
you can find all the episodes plus extras, here:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfPhisoXl8jvuij8NVdv_8gHIUUJnwzfw

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"