[Community-Service] Introduction

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:39:06 UTC 2020

Hello Roanna,

My name is Jeanetta Price and I’m the president of the division.  We gladly welcome you to our community and look forward to serving with you as we grow together while serving our communities all over the world.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I’ll be more than happy to offer a helping hand. We will have a meeting next month that will be announced the first week in January.

Thank you for joining the community service division and thank you for expressing your heart to serve others.

With gratitude,
Jeanetta Price
President NFB Community Service Division

Sent from my iPhone