[Community-Service] Time sensitive

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 06:36:21 UTC 2020

Who is your favorite Superhero? What powers do they possess? Guess what? There is a superhero in all of us. We just need the courage to put on the cape. -Superman-
With that being said, Save the date: July 16, 2020 from 1-2pm Eastern for a “Super Power Hour” as we honor everyday Superheroes that turned this pandemic into purpose by unleashing their superpowers anywhere and everywhere. It’s a family affair so gather your chapters, divisions and/or friends and Zoom in
97770044250 and experience the power of community service.

Before you go, tap on the link below and join forces with CSD. Please fill out registration form and submit payment by 7-16-2020, 2pm Eastern Time. The time is now to get involved.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepN2fwbZSTRh2ibeBKYlcAFWdprz-P45sq5j_Dquo3JVm37A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1