[Community-Service] The Power to Empower others to live the lives they want.

Jeanetta Price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:56:23 UTC 2020

It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's  IBUG TODAY!

*Superhero Lineup Continues...*

i Blind Users Group or iBUG Today is a nonprofit, 501(C)(3) organization.
Our mission is to promote the individual independence, social integration,
and educational development of the blind through accessible technology
training and services.  iBUG Today was awarded the Dr. Jacob Bolotin Award
on July 8, 2018 at the National Federation of the Blind National Convention
in Orlando, Florida.

We would like to contribute our services to make this the best  NFB
convention.

we would like to let NFB  members know about our free, high-quality
services.

We provide technology training for the blind through conference calls and
in-person meetings. We have eight  iOS, Mac, and Android related training
sessions per month that we offer free to the blind community. The iBUG
JumpStart Mentoring Program is a twelve-week free, one-on-one, training
opportunity.   The iBUG Today Team will match you with a qualified mentor
who can help you accomplish some basic objectives. iBUG JumpStart is
intended to introduce you to some basic concepts and gestures that will
help you get the most out of your iPhone.  Once you are familiar with the
layout of the phone and are able to execute essential commands, you will be
on your way to unlocking the awesome power of the iPhone.

For more information about the various training sessions, please review our
brochure at *Text Only Brochure*
<http://www.ibugtoday.com/storage/miscellaneous/iBUG%20Brochure-Text%20Only.pdf>
*.* To join a meeting, you may click on the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/7428486329?pwd=M003RmZaa3pTbWRlZ00xbSs4YTlmUT09

  All of our meetings are recorded and archived on our website,
iBUGToday.org.  All of our services and training are free.

iBUG appreciates the opportunity to share our services and help the
members of the NFB community to live the lives they want.

*IBUG TODAY*

Empowering the Blind Through Accessible Technology Training
* Email:  **ibugtoday at gmail.com* <ibugtoday at gmail.com>

*Website:  **www.ibugtoday.org* <http://www.ibugtoday.org>

*Facebook:  **www.facebook.com/groups/ibugtoday/*
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/ibugtoday/>