[Community-Service] Join the NFB Ohio for a health and Wellness forum: live the Life You Want Through the Pandemic!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:39:18 UTC 2020

Reminder: Health and Wellness: Living the Life You Want Through the
PANDEMIC! Identify Your Feelings

 Date: Tuesday May 5th Time: 6:30 P.M.-8:00 P.M.

Call: 712-775-7031Access Code: 240281423

Join the conversation with dynamic facilitators! Natassha Ricks,
Christopher Sabine, Dr. Carolyn Peters and National Representative
Shawn Calloway!

Many of us have experienced loss during this unprecedented time.
Isolation from loved ones, income, independence and the unexpected
need to learn how to navigate new territory.
Tomorrow you will learn the 5 stages of grief and how each one applies
to what we are experiencing today.
There will be time to ask questions and get some answers.
Please share this information with friends and family.

If you or someone you know needs to speak with a professional, call:

Ohio Covid care line: 800-720-9616

The NFB Ohio Community Service Committee looks forward to meeting you
on the call. Thank you for your support. Be safe and stay healthy!

Onward! OHIO Strong!

Cheryl E. Fields

NFB Ohio Community Service Chair

nfbohio.org

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
the Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood