[Community-Service] National Federation of the Blind COVID-19 resources

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:46:49 UTC 2020

Federation family,
  As you may already know, the National Federation of the Blind has compiled a number of great resources that might be useful to you or any other blind person you might know.
One thing I love about these resources is that they are accessible, insuring that blind people get effective, timely and relevant information as things in the  pandemic evolve.   Please be sure to  share these resources at chapter meetings  or anywhere you have conversations  where you find blind people communicating they might need the support.
 In addition, I  encourage individuals to reach out to their affiliate president to see about the support the affiliate might be offering.
 Here’s the link:
 https://www.nfb.org/resources/covid-19-resources

 Please stay safe, healthy and strong.

 Much love,