[Community-Service] FYI: Saturday's Affiliate Zoom Meeting

lashawna fant fantl at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 13 22:47:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

I hope this email finds each of you doing well!  You should have received a Zoom invite onyesterday pertaining to the National Federation of the Blind of Mississippi’sZoom call this coming Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.  Ou        r guest speaker will be the new principalof Mississippi School for the Blind.  Hisname is Mr. Eddie Spann.  If you did notreceive the Zoom information, please let me know so we can make sure you getit.  We hope you are able to join thecall.