[Community-Service] Are you Ready for a Friday Night Fright?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Fri Oct 23 23:03:10 UTC 2020

Want to get Really spooked this year? Join the NFB of Ohio for a Night of
Thrills and Chills!

The Community Service committee of the NFB of Ohio will be presenting a
night of Ghoulish tales from the Golden Age of Radio.

It will be a Halloween you'll Never forget!

We will be presenting not 1, but 2 Tales that will send shivers down your
spine!

First, we'll present

"The House In Cypress Canyon".

Next Vincent Price drops by to tell us about "Three Skeleton Key."

To whet your appetite, here are a couple of stories to get you ready.

Murder at Midnight.

The Kabala.

A rambling house on the outskirts of a small university town and in the
house a room that seems more like the cell of a medieval alchemist than the
study of a college professor.

Listen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y38d35krant52um/Murder%20at%20Midnight%20The%20Kab
ala.mp3?dl=0

or download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y38d35krant52um/Murder%20at%20Midnight%20The%20Kab
ala.mp3?dl=1

Suspense,

Ghost Hunt.

In this story about a stunt that goes wrong, radio personality Smiley Smith
and paranormal investigator, Dr. Reed tour a haunted house in Malibu,
California. Their experiences are recorded for playback on Smith's show. The
house, known as "The Death Trap," has a bad reputation because four of its
residents have committed suicide.

Listen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bwxokinbwpgw8k/Suspense%201949-06-23%20Ghost%20Hu
nt.mp3?dl=0

or download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bwxokinbwpgw8k/Suspense%201949-06-23%20Ghost%20Hu
nt.mp3?dl=1

I'll leave these links up through Nov 3.

Join us in the Haunted Zoom Room for the our Halloween Spooktacular from
6:00 to 7:30 P.m. on Saturday night Oct 31.

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US (New York)

Phone: 669 900 6833, ID: 4081850851

Dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)