[Community-Service] ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 23:11:00 UTC 2020

PSA!!!
CSD will not be Zoom behind. It’s official, our first Zoom meeting this year, Sunday, October 25, 2020 @6pm Eastern Time. We have guest speakers that will share their innovated  community services during the month of October. Meeting details are below, you can Zoom in no matter where you go. Please tap the link and discover a division on a mission to change our communities one service at a time.  Please join the movement and get involved. See y’all on the Zoom call.