[Community-Service] Show up CSD!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:17:22 UTC 2021

Volunteer by sharing your career, experience, and priceless time to help others build the life they want.  More information below for tonight’s informative call and celebrity stylist  guest speaker, Sabrina Gilleylen.

National Federation of the Blind
Black Leaders Serving For Advancement: Black Professionals Working Group Presents:
“Celebrity Stylist, Sabrina Gilleylen”
Monday, August 9, 2021
8:00 PM-9:00 PM EDT
7:00 PM-8:00 PM CDT
6:00 PM-7:00 PM MDT
5:00 PM-6:00 PM PDT

  Please join the Black Professionals working group for one hour with Sabrina Gilleylen.  This celebrity      stylist will talk about hair, make-up, and skin care.  We are inviting any member who may want to attend.  We look forward to giving you 60 minutes of information to help you enhance your gorgeous and unique features!

https://zoom.us/j/95930637272?fbclid=IwAR2GSHmtu2IQcUhsaWMHYnXrNBihqYrF0iY0YaiFZ_lnidKHFEmc5k3QrRU