[Community-Service] Back To School! (HAPPY HOUR)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:40:59 UTC 2021

In the late 80’s, my baby sister and I remember seeing this old commercial
advertising WJZ Baltimore News on our first day of school. The commercial
featured our local chief meteorologist and crowds of people walking around
downtown. What captured our attention was this band singing on the streets
of Baltimore. At the time, we didn’t know who the men were, but they were
singing words like,

“I've got sunshine on a cloudy day

When it's cold outside

I've got the month of May

I guess you'd say

What can make me feel this way…”

What songs make you think of going back to school? DO you have a song that
would get you pumped for your school day?

HAPPY HOUR! BACK TO SCHOOL!

Thursday, August 12th!

7pm EDT. 6pm EDT CDT. 5pm MDT. 4pm PDT.

NFB Ohio’s Academy of Music

We don’t want to leave anyone in suspense. We later learned the group of
men called themselves, The Temptations!

Gymnasium Dance Floor:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”