[Community-Service] Dedication Night!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:52:50 UTC 2021

Show some love!

HAPPY HOUR, DEDICATION NIGHT!!

There are songs that remind us of the important people in our lives. And
tunes that make us want to dance, dance, dance, with all those special
loved ones!

Dedicate a song to a friend, family members, colleague, love interest, NFB
family member, or to someone who is beloved and very much dear to your
hearts.

 Thursday, February 4th

7:00 pm EST

NFB Ohio Zoom Room

A night filled with dedications!

Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”