[Community-Service] Get Lost In The Beat!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:46:34 UTC 2021

We, The National Federation of the Blind, have had an invaluable and
productive week!

Preparations for the Washington seminar, The Great Gathering event,
countless appointments with legislators, the audio release of Dr. J.W.
Smith’s book, and the debriefing from everyone’s hard work on Capitol Hill!

It’s Time!!

HAPPY HOUR!!

Grab a refreshing beverage, kick off your shoes, and Get comfortable in
your favorite chair.

The only thing left to do?

Join The NFB Ohio Zoom room

Thursday Night at seven o’clock EST!

You bring your song requests and we’ll have the best MC & DJ in town!!

Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”