[Community-Service] Valentines With Friends!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:59:08 UTC 2021

WE INVITE YOU, AND YOU, AND ALL OF YOU,  TO OUR VALENTINES WITH FRIENDS
PARTY! CONSIDER IT, A VIRTUAL DINNER DATE!

IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FRIENDS TO COME TOGETHER TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND
APPRECIATION FOR NEW AND LONG-LASTING FRIENDSHIPS. BRING YOUR APPETIZERS,
DESSERTS, OR A HOT DINNER PLATE, TO OUR VALENTINES WITH FRIENDS PARTY.

RESERVATIONS FOR SATURDAY EVENING, THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY.
GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT TO BE SEATED AROUND FIVE O’CLOCK EASTERN TIME.
THE ZOOM CAFÉ IS LOCATED ON BUCKEYE BOULEVARD.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR VIRTUAL RESTAURANT CAN BE FOUND BELOW.

“VALENTINE’S DAY AND EVERYDAY, WE ARE GREATFUL FOR OUR NFB FAMILY!”

NFB OHIO ZOOM:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”