[Community-Service] NFB Ohio Happy Hour

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:30:10 UTC 2021

The NFB Ohio Community Service committee will NOT be hosting our
weekly HAPPY HOUR event tonight. We encourage all of our members to
attend 'the SOS for Joe Ruffalo'. Below are the details:

Join us, members of Joe Ruffalo's NFB family and friends for a time of
Sending Our Love and Support to him. There will be a few speakers, a
brief time of guided meditation, music from Joe's sister Jane
Degenshein and suggestions for sending Joe some healing thoughts.

The SOS for Joe (Sending Our Support and Love) for Joe is set for
Thursday, January 14 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Eastern.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=Qkw0RGxYdGc5TjVBdVZmUnFYYnlCQT09
Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 612068

One tap mobile
+16468769923,6477660103#, 612068#

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"