[Community-Service] "Everyone can be great because everybody can serve." Dr. MLK Jr.

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:34:26 UTC 2021

Great Morning CSD!!!
Time to serve with your pearls wherever you are! Join us on this mission as we celebrate Dr. MLK Jr.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." MLK

"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way"

― Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."

― Martin Luther King Jr.

I encourage you all to serve.