[Community-Service] Secret Jams!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:01:31 UTC 2021

Are there skeletons in your musical closet?

Picture it! It’s you and your music. No one is around. You can not be seen
or heard. And that one song comes on. You know! The one that you know all
the words to. You start doing your dance moves to it. And if you were to
get caught? You would deny, deny, deny ever having heard that song before!

HAPPY HOUR!! THURSDAY NIGHT!!

We want to know that one song you are embarrassed to admit you like, know
the words to, or secretly jam out to when no one else is listening!