[Community-Service] Feeling motivated! PSA: meeting tomorrow, everybody bring somebody to room! 🎉

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:27:55 UTC 2021

Don’t met me there, beat me there! This Sunday, January 31, doors (zoom) open up at 4:30PM EASTERN TIME.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Are you down with CSD? Yeah, you know me! I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it, our first meeting this year will be explosive 🧨 as we bring unity to our communities through our service.
FYI:
Early birds get the door prizes!
4:30 -4:45 EASTERN TIME: Meet and Greet
4:45 - 5PM EASTERN: Lift Every Voice and SING!!🎵 🎤 You don’t want to miss this!
5PM: Let the good times roll!

We have a line up of humble public servants that lead by example with love and respect creating opportunities for us all.

Community service is the key 🔑 that unlock the gateway of hope, happiness, and healing for you plus the receiver.

Door prizes!  Federation family! Educational! Entertaining! Encouraging!

Time to power up and get this community service party started RIGHT! It’s the service for me!

Ways to win door prizes

1.  Show up with your friends. Whoever invited the most guest will win a prize. This is too easy!
2. Special door prize for early 🦅 birds only.
3. Just because door prize, CSD love to give back. Random selection so don’t zoom out once you are in.
See you all tomorrow for the after service party.  😃

Tap on the zoom and join us in the room

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8283687686

We are all united by service.
Many blessings,