[Community-Service] United by SERVICE 🙏🏾

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:29:47 UTC 2021

Hello CSD Family,

Today is the day! Set your reminders and prepare for a bless evening

Please join the NFB Community Service Division on tomorrow for a evening of service. Bring a friend, chapter and/or division as we unite to share our service.

Doors (zoom) open up at 4:30PM EASTERN TIME.
FYI:
Early birds get the door prizes!
4:30 -4:45 EASTERN TIME: Meet and Greet
4:45 - 5PM EASTERN: Lift Every Voice and SING!!🎵 🎤 You don’t want to miss this!
5PM: Let the good times roll!

We have a line up of humble public servants that lead by example with love and respect creating opportunities for us all.

Tap on the zoom and join us in the room

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8283687686

United by SERVICE,
Many blessings,