[Community-Service] SAFE Fund Resolution Stronger Together!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 02:11:38 UTC 2021

Mr. Mostello, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I appreciate
your questions and I'm certain you are not alone. It is encouraging to
know that you plan to fully participate in the process of affirming
this important resolution. I'm sure  you will be heard and have
answers at the convention. Again, thank you. Stronger Together!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields