[Community-Service] Flashback In Loving Memory of Kamille’s mother, Mrs. Richardson

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:29:50 UTC 2021

Thank you for sharing your beautiful mother with us at CSD’s May Meeting in honor of our mothers influence on our community service endeavors. Our deepest condolence to you and your family. 🙏🏾

Kamille you serve with love, compassion, and respect which is a reflection of your mother. We witness and felt the strength from your mother as she blessed us with words of wisdom that touched every heart that zoomed in the room.

On behalf of the NFB Community Service Division, we are sending prayers up,  and virtual hugs wrapped in love. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️❤️❤️

“The community service division of the National Federation of the Blind recently hosted A Mother’s Day event entitled “I got it from my Mama.” President Jeanetta Price, who also served  as the hostess with the mostest, headed up this momentous occasion with her  grace and  a flair that is uniquely her own. participants in the program were given 90 seconds to reflect on their mother and how she influenced them to serve in their community. A few of us even brought our own mamas into the festivities so they could add their 90 seconds of flavor to the mix. I was honored to speak about my mother and how she has made such a tremendous impact on my life and the lives of others. I was also grateful that she was able two share her story as well. I was moved to tears while listening to my fellow members reflect on the beautiful contributions of their mother. There were also plenty of door prizes sprinkled throughout the program. This event was fit for the queens that are our mothers.”
Kamille A. Richardson