[Community-Service] Get Down & Turn It Loose!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:43:52 UTC 2021

HAPPY HOUR! 2 NIGHT!

Let’s see if you can guess our theme for tonight. Who sand these smashing
hits?

*I Got You, I Feel Good!*

*Get Up Offa That Thang!*

*Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag!*

*I Got The Feelin’!*

*It’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World!*

*Did ya guess it? No, no, no, they did not sing, “you can live the life you
want”. But you are getting a little bit closer!*

*How about two more clues? They once said, "Everybody's got soul! Everybody
doesn't have the same culture to draw from, but everybody's got soul.” And…
they call him the Godfather of Soul! *

YOU GOT IT! We are bringing out the funk and gonna turn it loose with JAMES
BROWN tonight!

7pm EDT. 6pm CDT. 5pm MDT. 4pm PDT.

NFB OHIO is calling All Aboard… the Night Train!

Miami, Florida

Atlanta, Georgia

Raleigh, North Carolina.

Washington D.C.

Oh, And Richmond, Virginia too.

Baltimore, Maryland

Philadelphia

New York City

Take it home

And don't forget New Orleans

The Home of The Blues.

Oh, Yeah, Night Train

Night Train, Carry Me Home...

Boarding here:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”