[Community-Service] (no subject)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:07:34 UTC 2021

In search of CSD members who are actively working with their local Lions
club. Is that you? We would like to talk with you for our next issue of
Beyond The Six Dots newsletter! Call me, email me, don't let the weekend
slip by without reaching out to me!

Also, if you enjoy writing or want to dazzle into something new? We invite
you to join our talented newsletter squad! Call me, email me, don't let the
weekend take you away without reaching out to me!

My contact information is listed below. Remember...
Call me! Text me! My weekend won't be complete without you reaching out to
me!

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spent a
night with a mosquito!"

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."