[Community-Service] Where Everyone Knows Your Name

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:35:28 UTC 2021

What do these television shows all have in common?

Moving On Up, Gilligan’s Island, Sesame Street, Big Bang Theory, Fresh
Prince, Batman, Cheers, Love Boat, and Three's Company

You guessed it! They all have memory locking, catchy theme songs. And you
know what that means, right?

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

We all know fish don’t fry in the kitchen and beans don’t burn on the
grill. So, move on up to the Zoom side and share your happiest theme song
with us tonight!

Thursday, June 3rd

7:00 pm EDT

The Zoom League

Would you like to take a turn at being the MC or DJ for our next Happy Hour
event! Send an email to:

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

to submit your request and availability.

Zoom it Up:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”