[Community-Service] TikTok ⏰

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:01:25 UTC 2021

Happy Friday Eve CSD!

Watch out! Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind. It’s not to late to get involved with our community service project.

Yes, we are approaching the deadline but it’s not over! Please keep the notes of encouragement and blankets coming!

Thank you all for your support and participation. 🙏🏾❤️

“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”- Helen Keller

ROLLING OUT THE RED CARPET
2021 Community Service Project
Collection deadline June 4th, 2021
“Give A Little”
Our newest community service project. It’s an opportunity to bring
smiles, hope, encouraging words, and warmth to the Ronald McDonald
House Charity in Maryland! This is a home away from home for seriously
ill children and their families.
What We Need?
SMILES times 2!
We are writing notes of encouragement to the families and children
staying at the Ronald McDonald House
(Please refrain from any religious messaging.  If you’re going to
braille your letters, please include a companion print copy.)
WARMTH times 4!
We are providing comfort to the families and children by collecting
new blankets.  These cozy and warm throws should be child safe and
brand new.

DEADLINE JUNE 4th
Ship Items To:
Jeanetta Price
8035 San Bruno Street
Beaumont, Texas 77708
For more information send an email to Jeanetta Price at:
price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Give a hug with,
SMILES & WARMTH!!!!