[Community-Service] Rise & Shine, It’s Challenge Time!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 13:06:52 UTC 2021

Calling all volunteers! Yes, that includes you too! The time is now to share your volunteer endeavors. Double tap on the link, fill out the Google Form, and join the Community Service Division fun! We can’t stop and won’t stop serving! Please spread the challenge near and far, we are changing what it means to be blind one service at a time. Let’s do this! #StrongerTogether #NFB #CSD #VolunteersRock

 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XnESok4oYE19L3t7XVZXKOKOAtVQpa2Ro6emGQkXN4o/edit?usp=mail_response_notification

--
Jeanetta Price, BSW, M. Ed.
Independent Home Screening Assessor