[Community-Service] A Touch Of Magic!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:13:59 UTC 2021

“Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one” – Pocahontas

“Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart’s a
memory, and there you’ll always be” – The Fox and the Hound

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than
you think” – The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

“A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength but by the strength
of his heart” – Hercules

“That’s a pie-crust promise. Easily made, easily broken” – Mary Poppins

“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or
learn from it” – The Lion King

“Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it” – The
Incredibles

“Always let your conscience be your guide” – Pinocchio

“Life’s a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of
animal you are, change starts with you” – Zootopia

There’s nothing quite like a Disney film to make you feel like a kid again.
Growing up, and, yes, even today, the motion pictures taught us important
lessons about believing in ourselves and dreaming big. From Frozen’s Olaf
to The Lion King’s Rafiki, there’s nothing we love more than pearls of
wisdom from some of our favorite movie characters. So, if you’re in need of
a little inspiration and motivation, or if you, too, are feeling nostalgic,
then join us for…

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

A TOUCH OF MAGIC!

7:00 p.m. EST (6:00 CST. 5:00 MST. 4:00 PST)

NFB Ohio Zoom

“If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go
by without ya” – The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”