[Community-Service] A Passion To Give, A Mission To Serve!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:43:53 UTC 2021

What is a volunteer?

To *volunteer is* to give of yourself in service to a cause. It *is* about
freely giving your time to help an organization, your community, or an
individual.

Do blind people volunteer?

You bet your cane tip they do!

The NFB Ohio Community Service committee invites all of you to our “The
Spirit of Giving” event Friday night! We have four devoted and enthusiastic
speakers that will share their personal experiences on serving their
communities. They are passionate about giving back and have made it their
mission to serve their communities!