[Community-Service] May Flowers!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 22:25:41 UTC 2021

April showers has brought us some beautiful May flowers!!

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

A little boy says to his Father,

“Daddy, why do we buy flowers for Mommy every Mother’s Day?”

The father thinks of a simple way to explain.

“Well son, it’s our way of showing her our appreciation,

The loves she gives me and you,

It’s as beautiful and delicate,

As this bouquet of red carnations.”

LET’S CELEBRATE MOMS!

“Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and
fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet
flower of love.” by Stevie Wonder

Thursday, May 6th

7pm EST (6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST)

NFB Ohio Flower Shop

"Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they're still holding
the family together.” by Susan Gale

Flowers of Love:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”